At Have Hope; Will Travel we’re not afraid to take on hard topics. In this episode Sequana Murray has agreed to go deep with us as we talk about: poverty, single-motherhood, depression, suicide, creativity, music, recreation, and so much more.
- How did you get into music?
- What does it mean to be Christian-adjacent?
- What do you wish everyone knew about single mom life?
- What do you mean when you say you befriended your depression?
- What are some barriers to getting mental health care?
- What’s actually supportive verses what’s intended to be supportive but isn’t actually?
Connect with Sequana
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).