Kellina Powell lost her hearing at age 4 when her daycare didn’t follow instructions to treat her ear infection. Ever since then, she’s lived in two different worlds—deaf and hearing. Join us on Have Hope; Will Travel podcast as we learn about her experience, hear her perspective, and explore what’s supportive and what’s not actually supportive. She is a Deaf Queen Boss. You are going to love this episode!
- Kellina’s story of becoming deaf
- What’s your experience like as a Black deaf woman?
- What are some ways we can support deaf individuals in our community?
- What’s not actually helpful?
- What is a life coach?
- Why does mental health matter?
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).