Lori Ann Wood was in pristine health when she was diagnosed with heart failure. She walked herself into the ICU with six percent of her heart functioning. Against all medical odds, she survived and she’s joining us this week on Have Hope; Will Travel podcast to share her story and how it changed her faith.
- How did you know you were experiencing heart failure?
- What have you deemed to be three questions every life must answer?
- What recommendations do you have for when you feel like you can’t talk to God?
- How is your faith/health now?
- What do you wish everyone knew about heart health?
- What’s supportive? What’s not actually supportive?
Connect with Lori Ann at LoriAnnWood.com.
Learn more about heart health from the American Heart Association at heart.org.
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).