This week podcast guest and I had no shortage of things to talk about.
You may be aware Chanukah is happening now (November 28-December 6) but did you know December 1 is World AIDS Day?
Lisa Waldman is Jewish. Her wife is a Quaker living with HIV. Yes, we talk about it all.
Some questions addressed:
- What is Chanukah, why is it celebrated, and how is it celebrated?
- How can we participate in undoing the discrimination against the Jewish people?
- What is HIV/AIDS?
- How can we contribute to ending the stigma for individuals living with HIV?
- How do we start conversations with those in our world who are HIV positive?
- How can we honor you well?