How often do you get the chance to talk to someone different than you about race, religion, vaccinations, and defunding the police?
In my conversation with Leonard this week, he models what a charitable discussion can look like on even the most controversial of topics. I learned so much from him, and I think you will too.
Some of the topics we dive into:
- Leonard’s personal experiences with race in the United States and abroad
- Answers to questions about race you haven’t felt comfortable asking before
- Colin Kaepernick’s conversation with the military
- Why don’t people want unity?
- What can we accomplish together when we choose unity?
- How we can “remove” our perspective in order to see someone else’s
- “Christian” — an offensive term?
- What is the defunding the police thing?
Song: “Mansion” by NF