This week’s podcast guest has the most peaceful voice you will ever hear.
Oly grew up in Kenya, moving to the United States for college. In this week’s episode, we cover a lot of ground from her trans-Atlantic move, being a woman of color, being queer, her career changes, religion, and so much more.
Some Questions Addressed
- How does she define “Home”?
- How does she identify?
- What are her preferred pronouns? (Spoiler alert: there are two answers and she requested we use “she” pronouns in the show notes)
- What can we do to make sure others feel seen?
- What’s it like being queer in the United States verses in Kenya?
- What advice would she give her younger self coming to the US?
- What’s the difference between loving our neighbor and people-pleasing?
As a bonus, Oly offers us some life coaching and an organization hack that we should probably all take action on.