It was a totally normal day. Until it wasn’t.
This week on Have Hope; Will Travel we’re journeying to and across Europe hearing Anastasia Vladychynska’s story of evacuating Kyiv, Ukraine, less than a month ago.
- How did you decide it was time to leave Kyiv and where did you go?
- Do you think negotiations with Russia are possible?
- Some cultural differences between Ukraine and Russia
- Are you seeking refugee status?
- What do you wish everyone knew?
- How does the war and evacuating affect your relationship with God?
- What should we say (and not say)?
- How can we be supportive from the other side of the world?
How to Help
The Ukrainian people are not used to asking for help. It is not their culture. The best way to support right now is attending the customer service webinars Anastasia and her coworkers are putting on. These women are professionals in their field sharing their gifts with the world and making all of their income online.
Anastasia also said she would be willing to accept a thank you gift for her time. You can donate via credit card through the webinar portal (adjust the dollar amount you would like to spend). I will also pass along anything collected via PayPal until the end of March.
Support will go Anastasia to be used for her personal needs and the needs of the friends she is supporting across Europe.