The stories we tell ourselves are powerful. Sometimes those stories even have to compete with negative narratives coming our way from the people around us. Today we’re talking with Paul Forchione, who has spent his life rewriting the script set before him and now he helps others do the same.
Paul who was born with cerebral palsy and it was so severe that the doctors told his mom that he would never be able to walk. Thank goodness for a wonderful mom and a great mindset that wasn’t his story. He was able to overcome it and is now able to live a very active life. It wasn’t easy however, to get to that point. Today as a Mindset Coach, Paul shares his story with his clients to help them rewrite their own stories to go after their true dreams and desires.
- The power of a relentless mom
- The importance of honoring your commitments
- How setting a sports goal changed his entire social environment
- The one thing he wishes everyone knew
- How the simple act of gratitude can change the course of your day
- How to overcome limiting beliefs (because we all have them)
Connect with Paul:
You can connect with Paul on Facebook, Instagram , LinkedIn, YouTube. To join his Facebook Group Rewrite Your Story, click here. To get your free guide to How to Rewrite Your Story, visit his website here.