This week we’re talking about toxic relationships. Our guest is Katina Horton, who has many areas of expertise as an author, speaker, podcaster, Christian life coach, voice creator, and computer technician.
Katina runs a ministry called Valley of Grace, where she helps women in toxic relationships break unhealthy relationship patterns and reclaim their power and identity in Jesus Christ.
- Katina’s story and her “Be still and know” moment
- How do we identify a toxic relationship?
- How to get out of a toxic relationship in a safe way
- Why do women enter into toxic relationships?
- How to get out of toxic relationships and find healthier ones
- What are soul ties?
Katina’s Website: thevalleyofgrace.com
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Not only do they make me feel good, reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).