When we travel, we get to know people whose stories are different from our own. We hear different perspectives, and we learn how to love them well.
Today on Have Hope; Will Travel we’re getting to hear the story of Jamie Lee.
Jamie Lee is a single mom whose son, Jackson, is nine years old.
In this episode she talks about what it’s like to be a single woman in the church, a single mom in the church, and a single mom in general life.
She also offers us advice on how to love on our single-parent friends well.
- What are some of the ways your church has been supportive?
- What are some of the struggles you’ve encountered?
- How does being a single mom of a son change the dynamic?
- How does it affect friendships–both for you and for Jackson?
- How do you engage with the church?
- How can we love our single parent friends well?
- What advice do you have for single parents?
How can you love on a single parent in your world today?
If you’re interested in sharing your story with Have Hope; Will Travel, I’d love to hear from you.