Emily is an unlikely worthiness coach who specializes in helping people stop feeling like they aren’t enough so that they can confidently be themselves. She joins us this week on Have Hope; Will Travel podcast to share about her experience growing up in a cult church, leaving said church and community, and restoring her relationship with God after spiritual trauma.
- Identifying and leaving a cult church
- Starting over with a new community
- How did being part of a cult church affected your relationship with God?
- It’s ok to question your theology, even when it feels like you’re questioning God
- What has it looked like to grow to be yourself?
- What does it mean to be worthy?
Free resources from Emily at EmilyKLouis.com.
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).