We have a very special guest I’m excited to introduce to you all today! It’s my dad.
My dad (Dennis) is a husband, father (duh), executive coach, and he is on the board of multiple non-profit organizations. I invited him on the podcast not just to share embarrassing stories from my childhood but to share some life lessons he has learned on his own journey. We shares stories of how he grew up, parenting three daughters (yes, it involves intimidating eligible bachelors), and leading teams with effectiveness and empathy.
- The time a police officer pulled him out of class to track down his family’s cow
- How he accidentally bought a car—multiple times
- How he ended up the board of trustees at a couple of my schools
- How to create an effective team
- The ultimate way to keep a meeting on time
- The power of a handwritten thank you note
Find the Podcast
Connect with Dennis
Dad doesn’t use social media, but a lot of his ridiculousness ends up on my Instagram.
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Not only do they make me feel good, reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part in helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).