Kelsey Pfleiderer was in her twenties when she was (eventually) diagnosed with a spinal tumor.
Now she uses authentic storytelling to talk about chronic illness, grief, and motherhood in hopes that others find their own story in hers.
- Kelsey’s story of being diagnosed with a spinal tumor in her twenties
- How to find joy in dark times
- Coping with a new diagnosis when it seems everyone else has moved on
- Carrying the impact of how your diagnosis affects others
- Self advocacy
- How to embrace the scars of your life
Find the Podcast
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).