Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | RSS | More
There’s no way around it: life is hard right now.
We’re trying to figure out life in this is-the-pandemic-over-or-is-it-not situation.
We’re part of a civil rights movement.
We’re coming out of our homes for the first time in over a year and a half.
Join me on this episode of Have Hope; Will Travel where I get ridiculously side-tracked but also talk about why is this hard and what we can do about it.
Why is this so hard?
- You’re not who you were.
- The people in your world aren’t who they were.
- We’re out of practice.
- All the emotions, questions, opinions. And yes Facebook drama.
What can we do about it?
- Recognize your perspective has changed. This is a chance to get to know yourself again.
- Communicate. Share when you’re uncomfortable. Make sure everyone involved is on the same page with comfort level (and adjust accordingly).
- Establish a new rhythm. This is your pivotal point.
- Say no. And say yes.
- Grace. Grace. Grace. Grace. Grace. All day. Grace.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and your favorite podcasting app. Or read the transcript.
What would you add to these (incomplete) lists?