Stephanie Rousselle came to the United States from France as a high school foreign exchange student. Her goal was to learn English.
She accomplished that goal and came to know Christ.
This week on Have Hope; Will Travel podcast she shares her story of intellectual and cultural opposition to the Gospel.
- How God used Stephanie’s host family to speak to her heart
- Proof that the resurrection of Christ actually happened
- Advice for when your relationship with God feels stale
- Tips for mentoring and community building
- How to learn to read the Bible in the culture it was written in
Be sure to connect with Stephanie through Gospel Spice Ministries.