Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | RSS | More
Stephanie Rousselle came to the United States from France as a high school foreign exchange student. Her goal was to learn English.
She accomplished that goal and came to know Christ.
This week on Have Hope; Will Travel podcast she shares her story of intellectual and cultural opposition to the Gospel.
- How God used Stephanie’s host family to speak to her heart
- Proof that the resurrection of Christ actually happened
- Advice for when your relationship with God feels stale
- Tips for mentoring and community building
- How to learn to read the Bible in the culture it was written in
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and your favorite podcasting app. Or read the transcript.
Be sure to connect with Stephanie through Gospel Spice Ministries.