This week we’re traveling to Jamaica to hear Crystal Daye’s story of growing up in inner city Kingston.
In the episode, we’re taking on hard topics including poverty, molestation, abortion, and murder.
Crystal also shares her story of redemption and her passion for empowering women.
- The religious and social culture of Jamaica
- How Crystal met Jesus and what that meant in her life
- How things like molestation and abortion affected her
- What did healing look like?
- How can we be supportive of someone with similar experiences?
- What is a true, empowered woman?
Find the Podcast
Connect with Crystal
Leave a Review
It would mean a lot to me if you took a moment to leave a review of Have Hope; Will Travel. Not only do they make me feel good, reviews are how other listeners find the show and how other guests know their stories will be safe here. Think of it as your part to helping us find fun guests (we also take recommendations if you have ideas of who or what perspective you want to hear on the show let me know on Instagram).