- Flying to a foreign country with 20 strangers who become brothers and sisters
- The moment when playing eclipses language barriers and age differences
- Reconnecting with friends after far too long apart
- Three languages in one conversation
- Laughter so deep you’re not sure you’ll ever breathe again
- Sharing a meal with friends every day for a week
- Worship not bound by the traditional connotations of the word
Where have you found joy this month?
This post is a link up with One Word 365. My word for 2013 is JOY. What’s yours?
What are you looking for?